for speed, flexibility and zero risk, choose a serviced office
What is a Serviced Office?
Serviced offices in London: a fast, flexible, fully furnished solution with phone, internet and power all included in the monthly rent. Sometimes, called managed office space, serviced offices are available on flexible, short-term licence agreements, with terms built around the needs of the tenant.
- Perfect answer for both start-ups and fast-growing businesses. If the number of people you employ is unpredictable, serviced office space in London is almost certainly for you.
- Time is of the essence: taking a serviced office in London is much quicker than conventional leased office space.
- No financial track record required (unlike longer-term leases)
- Simple Licence – no solicitors fees to pay.
- Pay your deposit and move into your serviced office. No other upfront fees.
- Take the size of space you need now– avoid paying now for more space you might need in future
- Expand into a larger serviced office at short notice, when you are ready
- All inclusive: phones, internet, furniture can all be included in the rent – simplifying your book-keeping
Serviced offices are an increasingly popular option for businesses who prioritise speed and flexibility.
Business centres can now be found right across central London, from Canary Wharf in the east, in the City and West End, to Kensington and Paddington to the west and Waterloo and London Bridge south of the river.
Let us find you a serviced office in London
100% FREE service
Our London serviced office search is entirely free of charge for tenants.
A single point of contact to guide you through the whole process of finding serviced office space in London.
Streamlined, rounded and hands-on!
We simply never release your contact details to any business centres or serviced office providers in London.
We will field all sales calls on your behalf and you will avoid being bombarded by unnecessary emails.
Tailored to your needs
Avoid the scattergun approach! Tell us what type of serviced office you’re looking for and we’ll go out and find it for you – specifically matched to your requirements.
e.g. if you’re looking for luxury serviced offices with videoconferencing and a view of the London skyline, just tell us and we”ll help you find it…
Full market coverage
We’ll cover the whole market for managed office space in London on your behalf, so there’s no need to look elsewhere.
Whether you are looking for overflow space, project space, your first office or a meeting room, we are perfectly placed to find it for you.
Expert advice from experienced serviced office consultants.
We work with businesses of all sizes, across every sector, including start-ups, SMEs, corporates and blue-chip companies.
Available Serviced Offices
Bayley Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1B
- Prime Bloomsbury
- Flexible terms
- Co-Working Space
- Shared Office Space
- Private Offices
- Fully Furnished
- Broadband Access
- Kitchen facilities
- Monthly Membership
Pancras Square, King’s Cross, London N1C
- Prime King's Cross
- Flexible Terms
- Furnished or Not
- IT & Telephony
- Meeting Rooms
- Break-out areas
- Roof Garden/Terrace
- Serviced Office
Fulham Road, Kensington & Chelsea, London SW3
- Grade A Office Space
- Prime Location
- Prominent Building
- IT & Telephony
- Meeting Rooms
- Bike Storage
- 24/7 Access