Find A London Office LLP 15 02 07
ANY PERSON OR ENTITY (“User”) VISITING, USING OR OTHERWISE ACCESSING THE SITE AT HYPERLINK www.findalondonoffice.co.uk (“Site”) OR ANY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE SITE AGREES TO AND IS BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS USER AGREEMENT (“Agreement”):
- This Site, together with all content, data and other materials contained in the Site (“Content”) is owned or controlled by Find A London Office LLP, a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with number OC322917 and having its registered office at 3rd floor, 7 Apple Tree Yard, London SW1Y 6LD. Find A London Office LLP is referred to in these terms and conditions as “we”, “us” or “our”.
- This Site is intended for reference purposes only and use of the Site and/or the Content is entirely at your own risk. Please note that, whilst we endeavour to provide accurate and useful information, the Content may be inaccurate and is subject to change, often at very short notice. All Content is provided without any representations or warranties of any kind, either implied or express, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law and is not intended as specific commercial or legal advice. Specifically, Find A London Office LLP does not represent or warrant that the Site or the Content will be accurate, up-to-date, complete or free of defects, including without limitation viruses or other harmful elements.
- We may provide links to other websites from time to time. These links are provided for your convenience and Find A London Office LLP: (i) does not endorse or take responsibility for the content of such websites, (ii) is not responsible for the availability of such websites; and (ii) will not be liable in any way for any loss or damage which you may suffer by using such websites. If you decide to access linked websites, you do so at your own risk.
- Find A London Office LLP, unless otherwise stated, owns or controls all copyright, database and all other intellectual property rights in the Site and the Contents. You may not publish, distribute, extract, re-utilise, or reproduce any part of the Site or its contents in any form (including storing it in any medium) other than as expressly allowed herein or as permitted by UK or local law.
- If you register with the Site, you agree to keep your password secure and confidential and not allow anyone else to use your email address or password to access the Site; not to do anything which would assist anyone who is not a registered user to gain access to any secured area of the Site; and not to create additional registration accounts for the purpose of abusing the functionality of the Site, or other users, or to seek to pass yourself off as another User.
- In consideration for having access to or receiving the Content, information, data and other material on the Site (“Confidential Information”), you agree to keep secret and protect the Confidential Information, to use it only for your own private purposes and not to disclose it to any third party for any commercial purpose or gain. This paragraph does not apply, however, to any information which User can establish to have: (i) become publicly known through no breach of this Agreement; (ii) been known by User prior to receipt; (iii) been independently developed by User; (iv) been approved for public release by Find A London Office LLP’s written authorization; or (v) been required to be disclosed by law.
- You agree and undertake not to attempt to damage, deny service to, hack, crack, reverse-engineer, or otherwise interfere (collectively, “Interfere”) with the Site in any manner. If you in any way Interfere with the Site, you agree to pay all damages incurred by Find A London Office LLP. Find A London Office LLP will cooperate with the authorities in prosecuting any User who Interferes with the Site or otherwise attempts to defraud Find A London Office LLP or any other parties through User’s use of the Site or services provided via the Site. Find A London Office LLP reserves the right to deny any or all access or service to any User for any reason, at any time, at our sole discretion. User agrees that we may block User’s IP address or addresses at any time, and at our sole discretion to disallow User’s continued use of the Site. We reserve the right to take any action we may deem appropriate in our sole discretion with respect to violations or enforcement of the terms of this Agreement, and we expressly reserve all rights and remedies available to us at law or in equity.
- The brands, products and service names used in this Site (including without limitation, “Find A London Office” and “The Smartest Way to Find Office Space in London”) are the trade marks or trade names of Find A London Office LLP or its trading partners unless otherwise stated. You may not distribute products or offer services under or by reference to or otherwise use or reproduce any such trade marks, trade names or taglines without the prior written permission of Find A London Office LLP.
- User agrees that the liability of Find A London Office LLP to User under this Agreement shall be limited to the amount User has actually paid to Find A London Office LLP for its services. Nothing in this Agreement shall operate to limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence of Find A London Office LLP.
- User agrees to indemnify Find A London Office LLP for any loss or damage that may be incurred by Find A London Office LLP, including without limitation legal fees, arising from User’s use of the Site or User’s use of any information obtained through the Site.
- Your use of the Site and/or its content creates no partnership, client, fiduciary or other professional relationship.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties on the subject matter hereof. There are no understandings, agreements, or representations, oral or written, not specified herein regarding this Agreement. No modification of this Agreement shall be effective unless in writing and signed by authorized parties for both Find A London Office LLP and User.
- If any part, term, or provision of this Agreement shall be held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, unenforceable, or in conflict with any law of the United Kingdom having jurisdiction over this Agreement, the remaining portions or provisions shall still remain valid and continue in full force and effect.
- This Agreement and/or any other terms of service may be changed without prior notice, and any such amendment will be applicable to all Users from the date and time such revised terms have been posted on the Site. User’s continued use of the Site or services constitutes agreement with and acceptance of any such amendment or other changes.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising under or in connection with this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.