Mayfair office space
Mayfair Key Facts
- Mayfair is the ultimate West End corporate location – world class business address
- Full of character, history, restaurants and shops
- Communications are unsurpassed
- High quality, modern office buildings – conversions retaining the original period façades
- Numerous mid-grade office buildings
- Prestigious offices situated in and around fine garden squares, e.g. Berkeley Square and Hanover Square
- Populated by large UK and international “household name” companies
- Rent and overall occupancy cost of office space in Mayfair is the highest in Central London
More About Mayfair
Office space in Mayfair is perceived as the ultimate West End corporate location. Running the full length of both New & Old Bond Streets, in between Regent St and Park Lane. The area is full of character, history, restaurants and shops and its communications are unsurpassed. A large proportion of Mayfair comprises high quality modern office buildings, some of which have been converted from historic buildings behind retained period façades. Mayfair also houses numerous mid-grade office buildings.
Some of the most prestigious offices are situated in and around fine garden squares, such as Berkeley Square and Hanover Square, but Mayfair also has lots of other streets with world class business addresses. Whilst it is populated by large UK and international “household name” companies, many of its buildings also provide good quality accommodation to much smaller organisations. Rent and overall occupancy cost of office space in Mayfair is the highest in Central London.