Map of Mayfair
Nearest Tube Stations
Hyde Park Corner
Nearest National Rail Stations
Nearest Bike Docking Stations
Stanhope Gate, Mayfair
Curzon Street, Mayfair
Park Lane, Mayfair
Clarges Street, Mayfair
The above rental estimates reflect high quality air conditioned offices. Cheaper accommodation will also generally be available.
Rent rates and service charge estimates are only intended as a guide. Office space is often available with costs outside these guidelines.
Business rates payable will vary from year to year, changing each April, due to annual changes in the Uniform Business Rate. Higher rates are paid for brand new buildings.
|Conventional Lease (per ft2 per year)|
|Serviced Space (per desk, per month)|
Use the office space calculator to work out how much space you need, and how much it will cost
Have newly available office space sent to your inbox daily:
Office space in Mayfair is perceived as the ultimate West End corporate location. Running the full length of both New & Old Bond Streets, in between Regent St and Park Lane. The area is full of character, history, restaurants and shops and its communications are unsurpassed. A large proportion of Mayfair comprises high quality modern office buildings, some of which have been converted from historic buildings behind retained period façades. Mayfair also houses numerous mid-grade office buildings.
Some of the most prestigious offices are situated in and around fine garden squares, such as Berkeley Square and Hanover Square, but Mayfair also has lots of other streets with world class business addresses. Whilst it is populated by large UK and international “household name” companies, many of its buildings also provide good quality accommodation to much smaller organisations. Rent and overall occupancy cost of office space in Mayfair is the highest in Central London.
Leisure & Culture
- Restaurants: The Wolseley, Galvin at Windows, Nobu at Berkeley Street, Goodman, Le Gavroche
- Bars & Pubs: The Luggage Room, The Connaught, Library Bar, The Arch Bar
- Gyms: Matt Roberts Personal Training, The Third Space
- Upmarket shopping
- London’s largest concentration of five star hotels, including The Dorchester, The Four Seasons, The Connaught & Claridge’s
- Great transport links
- Home to embassies, Hedge Funds and Real Estate businesses
- Exclusive, world class business address
- Populated by household name companies from all over the world
- Along with neighbouring St James’s, Mayfair has the highest office rent in Central London