Euston office space
Euston Key Facts
- centered around Euston station -mainline links to the north
- Large corporate buildings – good quality lower cost alternative to the West End
- great variety of real estate uses
- home to University College Hospital
- easy access to Regents Park – home to London Zoo
- Euston Road – the major road link to the West
More about Euston
Euston lies approximately half a mile to the West of Kings Cross along the Euston Road and similar to Kings Cross, it is an area on the northern boundary of Central London, centered around a major station – Euston Station
Large corporate buildings north of the Euston Road provide a good quality lower cost option to the core West End. The area contains a great variety of real estate uses and benefits from easy access to Regents Park.
Euston Station provides good communications to the rest of Central London together with mainline links to the north. University College Hospital is located on the Euston Road, which itself provides a major road link to the West.