Map of Euston
Nearest Tube Stations
- Euston Square
- Hammersmith and City
Nearest National Rail Stations
- London Euston
- London St Pancras International LL
Nearest Bike Docking Stations
- Doric Way , Somers Town
- Melton Street, Euston
- Drummond Street , Euston
- Endsleigh Gardens, Euston
- Euston Road, Euston
The above rental estimates reflect high quality air conditioned offices. Cheaper accommodation will also generally be available.
Rent rates and service charge estimates are only intended as a guide. Office space is often available with costs outside these guidelines.
Business rates payable will vary from year to year, changing each April, due to annual changes in the Uniform Business Rate. Higher rates are paid for brand new buildings.
|Conventional Lease (per ft2 per year)|
|Serviced Space (per desk, per month)|
Use the office space calculator to work out how much space you need, and how much it will cost
Have newly available office space sent to your inbox daily:
Euston lies approximately half a mile to the West of King’s Cross along the Euston Road and similar to King’s Cross, it is an area on the northern boundary of Central London, centered around a major station – Euston station
Large corporate buildings north of the Euston Road provide a good quality lower cost option to the core West End. The area contains a great variety of real estate uses and benefits from easy access to Regents Park – home to London Zoo
Euston Station provides good communications to the rest of Central London together with mainline links to the north. University College Hospital is located on the Euston Road, which itself provides a major road link to the West.
Leisure & Culture
- Great communications: Euston station provides intercity rail links to the north, while Euston Road (A501 becoming the A40/M40) is the major road link to the West
- Large, good quality corporate buildings with lower rents than the West End
- A wide variety of businesses are located in Euston
- home to the state of the art University College Hospital – opened in 2005