Victoria office space
Victoria Key Facts
- Centred around Victoria Station, which serves the vast commuter belt in the Southern home counties
- Close to St James’s Park, Buckingham Palace, and Westminster
- Home to major government departments
- Major developments provide corporate office space with large floor plates
- Many companies from Mayfair and St James’s have relocated to Victoria
- Rents remain lower than the West End offices
More about Victoria
Victoria is situated between Green Park and Buckingham Palace to the North, and the River Thames to the South.
The vital attraction of Victoria as an office location, is Victoria Station itself, which serves the vast commuter belt in the Southern home counties.
Given its close proximity to Westminster, Victoria has historically been home to major government departments. More recently, as a result of major developments providing corporate office buildings with large floor plates, many companies from Mayfair and St James’s have been attracted south to Victoria. Rents remain lower than in the West End core.