for long-term stability and control, choose a leased office
What is a Leased Office?
A London office lease offers enhanced features which appeal to established or larger companies, including major corporates. Non-serviced office space in London can offer significant advantages for the right type of company.
- Longer term lease for 5 or maybe 10 years
- Ideal for larger or established company: a visible and predictable growth rate enables your business to make informed decisions on how much space you will need for the foreseeable future. A longer-term office lease is perfect for this scenario.
- A carefully crafted work environment that many businesses believe is fundamental to their corporate culture and progression is enabled by taking a conventionally leased office.
- Opportunity to precisely design your space, fit out exactly to your requirements, with your own branding – and furnished to match! Leased office space in London provide you with a blank canvas: open plan, private offices or a mix of both – it’s up to you.
- Control: What leased office space in London lacks in speed and agility compared to serviced office space, it more than makes up for with uncompromised control over your work environment.
- Significant advantages: whilst an office lease in London does require an initial investment in both time and money – in return it provides huge benefits for a business with the right profile.
Let us find you a leased office in London
Our experts have found leased offices in London and negotiated great deals for decades. We work with businesses across every sector, of all sizes, including start-ups, SMEs, corporates and blue-chip companies
A single point of contact to guide you through the whole process of finding leased offices in London. Streamlined, rounded and hands-on!
We simply never release your contact details to other people. We will field any sales calls on your behalf and you will avoid being bombarded by unwanted emails – often sending you details of commercial property leases that don’t match your requirements!
Tailored to your needs
Avoid the scattergun approach! Tell us the type of business space you’re looking for, and having listened carefully, we’ll go out and find the best options for you – specifically matched to your requirements. Whether you are looking for private office space in London or executive offices in London, tell us and – if it’s there – we will find it.
And we will cut out any options that clearly don’t match with what you want…
Full market coverage
We’ll cover the whole market for you, so there’s no need to look elsewhere. We have access to availability information for almost all leased office space in London.
Whatever office space you are looking for we are perfectly placed to find it for you, quickly and effectively.
Be ahead of the pack
We have very extensive market contacts, which means we can find just about every leased office option on the London market. We often find opportunities before they come to market.
Bolt on services
Once you’ve signed an office lease in London, you’ll not doubt need a range of related, specialist services. We have an inside track list of tried and tested professionals in a wide range of fields: legal, fit out, IT, business rates to name but a few…
How we charge
We are flexible.
Typically we charge for work based on the savings that we negotiate for you when you take an office lease in London.
Alternatively – if you prefer – we can tailor our charges to meet your requirements.
Available Leased Offices
Featured OfficeSt James’s
- Comfort cooling and heating
- Fibre installed
- New carpeting
- Entry phone
- Fully redecorated
- Optional bespoke tenant furnished fit out
- New VRV air con
- Perimeter trunking
- Plastered ceilings
- Capped off services
- Video entry phone
- Iguzzini lighting
- Large passenger lift
Harrow Road, Marylebone, London NW10Marylebone
- Air Conditioning
- Suspended Ceilings
- LED Lighting
- Industrial Estate
Great Marlborough Street, Soho, London W1FSoho
- High Quality Fitted Offices
- Manned Reception
- Two Passenger Lifts
- Exposed Ceiling (6th Floor)
- Kitchenettes In Each Demise
- Showers (6th Floor)
- Communal Cloakrooms
- Wide Grand Communal Entrance & Stairwell
Beresford Square, Waterloo & London Bridge, London SE18Waterloo & London Bridge
- Car spaces
- Good Natural Light
- Meeting Rooms
- Private Offices
- Business Park
Princes Street, Mayfair, London W1BMayfair
- Air Conditioning
- Access control
- Grade A
- 1 Lift
- Refurbished Building
- Exposed Ceilings
- Fibre broadband
- Industrial Estate
- Shared WCs