for long-term stability and control, choose a leased office
What is a Leased Office?
A London office lease offers enhanced features which appeal to established or larger companies, including major corporates. Non-serviced office space in London can offer significant advantages for the right type of company.
- Longer term lease for 5 or maybe 10 years
- Ideal for larger or established company: a visible and predictable growth rate enables your business to make informed decisions on how much space you will need for the foreseeable future. A longer-term office lease is perfect for this scenario.
- A carefully crafted work environment that many businesses believe is fundamental to their corporate culture and progression is enabled by taking a conventionally leased office.
- Opportunity to precisely design your space, fit out exactly to your requirements, with your own branding – and furnished to match! Leased office space in London provide you with a blank canvas: open plan, private offices or a mix of both – it’s up to you.
- Control: What leased office space in London lacks in speed and agility compared to serviced office space, it more than makes up for with uncompromised control over your work environment.
- Significant advantages: whilst an office lease in London does require an initial investment in both time and money – in return it provides huge benefits for a business with the right profile.
Let us find you a leased office in London
Our experts have found leased offices in London and negotiated great deals for decades. We work with businesses across every sector, of all sizes, including start-ups, SMEs, corporates and blue-chip companies
A single point of contact to guide you through the whole process of finding leased offices in London. Streamlined, rounded and hands-on!
We simply never release your contact details to other people. We will field any sales calls on your behalf and you will avoid being bombarded by unwanted emails – often sending you details of commercial property leases that don’t match your requirements!
Tailored to your needs
Avoid the scattergun approach! Tell us the type of business space you’re looking for, and having listened carefully, we’ll go out and find the best options for you – specifically matched to your requirements. Whether you are looking for private office space in London or executive offices in London, tell us and – if it’s there – we will find it.
And we will cut out any options that clearly don’t match with what you want…
Full market coverage
We’ll cover the whole market for you, so there’s no need to look elsewhere. We have access to availability information for almost all leased office space in London.
Whatever office space you are looking for we are perfectly placed to find it for you, quickly and effectively.
Be ahead of the pack
We have very extensive market contacts, which means we can find just about every leased office option on the London market. We often find opportunities before they come to market.
Bolt on services
Once you’ve signed an office lease in London, you’ll not doubt need a range of related, specialist services. We have an inside track list of tried and tested professionals in a wide range of fields: legal, fit out, IT, business rates to name but a few…
How we charge
We are flexible.
Typically we charge for work based on the savings that we negotiate for you when you take an office lease in London.
Alternatively – if you prefer – we can tailor our charges to meet your requirements.
Hatton Garden, Farringdon, London, EC1N ShortlistedFarringdon & Clerkenwell
Nextgen Real Estate is Letting out office suites on the 4th floor of 34 - 35 Hatton Garden on all-inclusive bases, available immediately on flexible terms.…
Beadon Road, Hammersmith, London, W6 Shortlistedfrom £49.50 per ft2 per year
- Full access raised floors
- Two passenger lifts
- Extensive glazing
- Micro window blinds
- Private terrace
- Excellent natural light
- 24 hour access
- New cycle parking and shower provision
- Secure, onsite parking
Chiswick High Road, Chiswick, London, W4 Shortlistedfrom £42.50 per ft2 per year
- Raised floor
- 16 secure underground car parking spaces
- Shared use rear courtyard
- Excellent natural light
Green Lanes, Harringay, London, N8 Shortlistedfrom £155,000.00 per year
Great opportunity to occupy this impressive and highly visible premises in the heart of Haringey.…
- Rare opportunity to acquire a historical period property
- Grade II listed building
- Landscaped communal garden
- A1/A3/D1 use permitted
Wick Lane, Fish Island, London, E3 Shortlisted
The scheme will comprise of five buildings, with the commercial element arranged over ground, first and second floors. The total commercial allocation will be approximately 24,000 sq ft (2,230 sqm).…
Kensal Road, Ladbroke Grove, London, W10 Shortlisted
The building is a former Methodist Church arranged over ground and first floors with some interesting original features including vaulted ceilings and flooring. The building benefits from great natura…
Pendolino Way, Wembley, NW10 Shortlistedfrom £15.00 per ft2 per year
Entirely self-contained ground floor suite benefitting from its own entrance and reception, directly adjacent to 21 external car parking spaces. Internally, it is currently configured ascellular parti…
Rosebery Avenue, Clerkenwell, London, EC1R ShortlistedKing's Crossfrom £1,636.00 monthly
- Character building & Courtyard at the rear
- Open plan space & original features
- Excellent natural light & Central heating
- Demised WC's on each floor & staff shower
Fulham Broadway, Fulham, London, SW6 Shortlistedfrom £46.50 per ft2 per year
- Cat5 cabling
- Fire escape