Map of King's Cross
Nearest Tube Stations
- King's Cross St. Pancras
- Hammersmith and City
Nearest National Rail Stations
- London King's Cross
- London St Pancras International
Nearest Bike Docking Stations
- Belgrove Street , King's Cross
- Birkenhead Street, King's Cross
- St. Chad's Street, King's Cross
- Northdown Street, King's Cross
The above rental estimates reflect high quality air conditioned offices. Cheaper accommodation will also generally be available.
Rent rates and service charge estimates are only intended as a guide. Office space is often available with costs outside these guidelines.
Business rates payable will vary from year to year, changing each April, due to annual changes in the Uniform Business Rate. Higher rates are paid for brand new buildings.
|Conventional Lease (per ft2 per year)|
|Serviced Space (per desk, per month)|
Use the office space calculator to work out how much space you need, and how much it will cost
Have newly available office space sent to your inbox daily:
About King’s Cross
In recent decades Kings Cross, and the area North of the station became run down and derelict. However, this area has now become the focal point for major urban regeneration. It is home to the Regent Quarter development development, which provides state of the art residential retail and office accommodation.
High speed Eurostar trains run from St Pancras International, connecting London to Paris, Brussels and beyond.
King’s Cross provides good communications to all of Central London and mainline rail services to the North of England.
Leisure & Culture
- Focal point for major urban regeneration
- Good stock of office space – from medium to top quality with air conditioning
- State of the art residential, retail and office accommodation in the Regent Quarter development,
- High speed rail services to mainland Europe and the North of England.