Covent Garden office space
Covent Garden Key Facts
- Centrally located in the West End: one of London’s best office locations
- World class restaurants, shops, leisure facilities and great communications
- Once home to London’s main fresh fruit and vegetable market
- Now converted to create a vibrant area – with eateries, shops and a central piazza
- Home to the Royal Opera House and other major cultural venues
- Contemporary cultural atmosphere, featuring popular street theatre
- Good stock of office space – from medium to top quality with air conditioning
- Office Rents are lower than Mayfair, and similar to Soho
More about Covent Garden
Centrally located, Covent Garden is situated East of Soho and North of the River Thames, at the beginning of London’s Midtown sprawl which occupies the space between the West End and the City of London. Covent Garden is one of London’s best office locations, with world class restaurants, shops, leisure facilities and great communications
Once home to London’s main fresh fruit and vegetable market, the centrally located original buildings have been converted to create a vibrant area housing eateries, shops and a central Piazza. Covent Garden also boasts the Royal Opera House and other major cultural venues.
The area is attractive to a wide range of companies, largely due to its contemporary cultural atmosphere. Covent Garden offices are of good stock, mostly ranging from medium to top quality with air conditioning, a lot of these being either on or close to the Strand, where the world renowned Savoy Hotel is located. Rents and occupancy cost for Covent Garden offices are less than Mayfair, and similar to Soho.