We’ve been working very hard over the past few months to completely revamp FindaLondonOffice. If we’ve done our job properly, you’ll find that the new website is a lot more user-friendly and easy to navigate.
Our London office directory – for both conventional and serviced office space – is now updated on a daily basis, so you’ll have access to widest range of available offices in London. It’s very simple to use:
- Go to our home page, and choose the area you want to search, by clicking on the map of Central London.
Not yet sure where you want you new London office to be located? Use our handy guide to choosing a London office location. We also have guides to all the major London areas – e.g. Soho, the City, Mayfair, Bloomsbury, St James’s, Covent Garden.
- You’ll be presented with a list of every available location in your chosen area. Here’s the clever bit. On the right hand side of the page, you’ll be able to narrow your search by office type: you can choose to view only serviced office space.
Not sure whether you need serviced office space or a conventional lease? We have a handy guide running through the pros and cons of renting serviced or conventional office space?
- You can also choose to narrow your search by office size – e.g. 2001-3000 ft2
Not sure how much space you need? Then use our fabulous office space calculator. Simply add the rooms or space you need, and the calculator will tell you how much total office space you require. Then select a London area, and it will tell you how much that will cost you per year, and display a list of available offices that match your requirements. Try our London office space calculator now!
- So now you’re looking at a list of offices that match your your requirements. You can “save” any offices that you are interested in, or go to the detail page to find out more. Here you’ll find a more in depth description of the available office, a Google Map, as well as information on nearest tube stations, current average office costs for this London area, and links to general information about the location. If you’ve selected a ‘Hot Property’, you’ll see extended details, including more photos, and – for some offices – floor plans.
Of course, even with the fantastic tools available on this website, renting office space in London is a complex task, and – if you’ve never done it before – much like trying to navigate a minefield without a map! Finding a range of possible offices is just the first baby step in the journey to moving into your ideal London office.
Fortunately we also have an extensive London office knowledge base, that will tell you everything you need to know, but were too afraid to ask! All the do’s and don’t, essential checklists, as well as the boring legal stuff.
Obviously, for a lot of people this is still a daunting prospect, and if it’s really not for you, we recommend handing the whole task over to our team of experienced professionals. Heading this team, Michael Fraser and Ian Kitchener have – between them – over 50 years of experience in commercial London property! They can navigate that minefield for you, giving you peace of mind and saving you time and money into the bargain.
Michael and Ian will be blogging here on a regular basis, so you can see for yourself, the level of their expertise.
In the meantime we will be continuing to improve this website, adding new features and refining existing ones. If you have any comments or suggestions, please feel free to comment below.
For a chance to win this fabulous Apple iPad Pro with 11″ screen – worth £769.00 – enter our competition today!
- With edge-to-edge Liquid Retina display this iPad Pro looks amazing and it’s fast too!
- It can be operated by touch, pencil, magic keyboard and trackpad.