Waterloo & Southwark office space
Waterloo & Southwark Key Facts
- Situated just south of the River Thames
- Attracts office occupiers from both the West End and the City
- Easy commute into Waterloo Station
- Home to landmarks and tourist attractions along the famous South Bank: The London Eye, Tate Modern, Royal Festival Hall, National Theatre and Globe Theatre
- Home to the famous Borough Market and also top restaurants including The Oxo Tower
- The Shard – a stunning addition to the London Skyline – at 1,016ft (310m), it’s the tallest building in Western Europe
More about Waterloo & Southwark
Waterloo and Southwark are situated just south of the river and they provide a full variety of office accommodation from tertiary to “Grade A” corporate space.
The area is approximately equidistant between the West End and the City and attracts office occupiers from both markets, especially those who commute into Waterloo Station.
In addition to offices, the area provides a great variety of other land uses. Along the South Bank, it is home to landmarks and tourist attractions such as The London Eye, Royal Festival Hall, Tate Modern, National Theatre and Globe Theatre. The area is home to famous markets close to Borough High Street and also top restaurants including The Oxo Tower.
The Shard – at 1,016ft (310m), the tallest building in Western Europe – is a stunning addition to the evolving London Skyline.
Waterloo provides easy access into Central London and commuter services from the suburbs and the South East.