At Find a London Office, we make all of our costs transparent; the reason I feel this deserves to be in the blog, is because we have a unique reason for our pricing structure. Many of our competitors charge a commission based on the overall price of the office space. This means that it is in their interest to get you the most expensive deal possible. If they negotiate a lower price for you, they get less commission!
At Find a London Office, our charges are based on £1.00 per sq ft acquired in addition to:
- In the event of acquiring a new lease or underlease, 15% of the savings we are able to negotiate from quoting terms in the first year of the lease.
- In the event of acquiring an assignment of an existing lease, 15% of savings we are able to negotiate from quoting terms in the first year following lease assignment, to include any reduction negotiated on the assignors quoted premium.
- In the event of acquiring a freehold or long leasehold property, 15% of the savings negotiated from the quoting price. Examples of savings would be by way of rent free period, rental reduction, price reduction and capital payments and contributions in favour of the tenant / purchaser.
- VAT will be charged at the standard rate.
So as you can see, we cannot provide any better proof that we are commited to negotiating you the best deal than the fact the most of our fee comes from what we save you!
For a chance to win this fabulous Apple iPad Pro with 11″ screen – worth £769.00 – enter our competition today!
- With edge-to-edge Liquid Retina display this iPad Pro looks amazing and it’s fast too!
- It can be operated by touch, pencil, magic keyboard and trackpad.