Welcome to the first edition of my monthly round up of interesting articles, blog posts and stories from around the web. I’ll be focussing mostly on London-related stories, with interesting bits from further afield if it’s relevant!
If you have any suggestions for next month’s post, please let me know.
- Why is London attracting business talent? (London Loves Business)
The sort of sensational statement that we’d expect from the Mayor NOT Mr. Gove!
- New Tube map for walkers! (AJ Creatives / WalkLondon)
Designed for use during tube strikes, this very handy map proved useful on a recent day out in London.
- 3D Model showing proposed changes to London’s skyline (The Londonist)
How might London’s skyline change and should it? Lots of information plus an accessible internet 3D-model of London at this exhibition called ‘London’s Growing Up” which runs until 12 June and, entry is free.
- A village feel for Battersea Power station? (London Evening Standard)
Trying to create a village feel is a nice idea but with high London property prices, this could only be wishful thinking.
- Lego’s creative workspace (Office Design Gallery)
Who says it’s all work no play? Check out Lego Denmark’s innovative and funky workspace.
For a chance to win this fabulous Apple iPad Pro with 11″ screen – worth £769.00 – enter our competition today!
- With edge-to-edge Liquid Retina display this iPad Pro looks amazing and it’s fast too!
- It can be operated by touch, pencil, magic keyboard and trackpad.