It might seem like a good idea to search for your own office space, but as I mentioned in the post regarding frequently asked questions, the process takes time. Although some people do succeed, there are many details to consider. Many companies seek advice as trying to do it can take an inordinate amount of time.
Why is it time consuming?
- To get details of everything that’s available around Central London you would need to contact around 500 firms. That’s a lot of phone calls to make!
- After you identify the offices that fit our requirements, how do you value them?
- Can you identify the lease terms you need to negotiate? Having a good understanding of current market conditions is key to securing the best deal.
At FindaLondonOffice, we have inside market knowledge and contacts, as well as access to databases that allow us to find London office spaces that have not yet hit the main market.
Without turning this into a sales pitch, I would like to point you towards the nature of comments we receive from our clients:
Their great strength from the standpoint of another professional is their diligence in <strong>getting the detail right</strong> – not something that I always come across in their competitors. They follow through on the process and I know when they are involved that the client will have all the back up needed.
Colin Cannings, Senior Partner, Cannings Connolly – Solicitors
This industry requires a meticulous work ethic.
For a chance to win this fabulous Apple iPad Pro with 11″ screen – worth £769.00 – enter our competition today!
- With edge-to-edge Liquid Retina display this iPad Pro looks amazing and it’s fast too!
- It can be operated by touch, pencil, magic keyboard and trackpad.